Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We are in Prague

Frans wrote:

18 Nov '09: When will I get time to bring our blog 'up to date' ?!? I'm becoming a bit frustrated by it..... Since my last post we've already visited Salzburg, Budapest and Vienna and now we've arrived in Prague and have a full day planned tomorrow.

We are staying here in Prague at the Ceasars Palace Hotel http://www.hotelcaesarprague.com/ . We've already had our first walk through the city and more exploring to do tomorrow.


At this stage we are planning to stay here for 2 nights so we're leaving again on the 20th of November but that might change. I wouldn't mind 'a lazy day' here before we start heading home again but we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are travelling fast... Time flies when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me started on how fast we're going yet. I rather leave that for Evonka's Gems part #2....

    ReplyDelete